Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Beating Obesity
I thought that this article was entirely to long. It got to the point where it felt like we were just being told the same information in a slightly different light. Because of this though, I think the online medium worked well for it. Few people really wants to sit down and read a 7500 word article when they only have a few minutes to spare, but breaking the article up into four mini-articles allows you to read it in chunks and come back to it later. Each page on the site feels like its own article, as each one starts off with a few capitalized words. The sections aren't designated by space either, as the second page is shorter than the third. While I felt the article was very heavy handed and to dry, I thought that it was handled in an interesting way, and made it easier for someone who is just curious about obesity to take it in chunks instead of just being beat over the head with so much information at once.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment